Thursday, March 18, 2021

Life After Facebook

So back in January, hackers tried to hijack my Facebook account with the end result of my account being locked down. After almost 12 years, you cannot find me on Facebook anywhere and there doesn't appear to be anything I can do about it. I mourn the loss of everything I've posted and everything I'm missing from my friends. No one thinks to tell me anything, they just assume I saw it on Facebook -- not!

However, it's much quieter in my head now, and for that I am grateful.

In the meantime, I am still training the dogs. There's a rumor that Tator may be making some competition appearances finally. First I have to learn to get my big feet out of the way and not trip over her. My, is she fast! Larry seems to be benefitting from my training with Tator as well. We'll find out next month at his next trial.

Tator, Larry and Arizes

I'm continuing to work on piecing and quilting. I made my first piece that I did all the work from piecing to quilting to binding all on my own. Just a table runner, but I like it and I had to start somewhere.



I finished the last two quilt tops from my classes and the workshop I took with a friend.

Quilting Class 104
Half Square Triangles Forever!

Quilting Class 105
HSTs, Combo Units and Flying Geese

Pre-Cut Workshop
Using a Layer Cake (10x10 squares)


And now I am working on a small quilt from a workshop I took with one of my classmates from the original quilting classes and a Quilt-Along/Block Challenge. It sounds like a lot, but this is about two months of information!

And finally, after Covid related delays, most of the materials came in for the online canvas-work class I signed up for back in December, so that is starting (right on time for warmer weather and flowerbeds and ponds that need my attention)

This should be interesting!

Happy St. Patrick's Day! 🍀

No comments:

Post a Comment